The Islamic religious studies syllabus includes:
- Hifz: (The memorization of the glorious Quran) This course concerns with the memorising of the Holy Quran by heart. The basic requirement for this course is that the student is expected to recite the Quran fluently and properly implementing the rules, and will have already completed reading the Quran prior to attending Darul Uloom (Average duration of the course is three years).
- Islamic Theology/Islamic Scholarship:This course includes the teaching of:
- Arabic Grammar – (Surf/Nahwa, Lughat)
- Fiqh- (Islamic Jurisprudence)
- Tafseer:- (The translation of Qur`an with full explanation-Jalalain (Interpretation)
- Ahadith:- Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Daud, Nasai, Tahawi, Mishkat.
- Aqaaid:- Religious beliefs The teaching is done by experienced Ulema-e-kiraam in each branch of studies. The full course is completed in seven years.
- Tajweed:- This faculty of the holy Quran is taught with correct makharij (Pronunciation) for recitation of Quran properly with reference to the roots of human organs of speech (lips, tongue, teeth and throat) and produce utterances of the Arabic letters as it was revealed to the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him).
2A: Anjuman (Educational Forums) In this faculty of studies, the students are encouraged and taught every Saturday for 2 hours on how to give lectures, speeches, under the supervision of the religious scholars.