Pastoral Care at Darul Uloom London
A caring and child-centred Pastoral Care provision lies at the heart of Darul Uloom London’s ethos and good practice. It is our priority that the pupils attending the school are safe and their welfare paramount. For this reason, a strong pastoral team has been assembled with the aim of supporting a child’s academic, behavioural and emotional development.
Our Pastoral Care System supports both the academic work of the student and his social and personal development. A happy student enjoying a settled caring atmosphere will be well integrated, more secure and better motivated.
The main objectives of the System is:
- To provide continuity in pastoral care
- To foster greater involvement in the life of the school
- To enrich the school’s sporting and cultural life
- To develop a greater sense of community
- To provide senior students with greater opportunity to take responsibility and to develop qualities of leadership.
At times, specific or targeted support may be needed, both in and out of the classroom, in order for your son to continue to thrive. This support may be provided by us, or in conjunction with external agencies.